Because open enrollment ended on December 15, 2017, you can only enroll if you've experienced a qualifying life event.
Looks like you don't qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
Your qualifying event date is earlier than
Your qualifying event date is later than
This means you probably can't enroll in a 2018 Marketplace insurance plan at this time. The next open enrollment period will start November 1st, 2018 for 2019 coverage.
We found a few plans for , <%=county.replace(/\+/gi, ' ')%> County
No plans match your filters
No plans found for age(s)If this is not correct, click here to change the ages of your family members.
Oops! Server is busy.
Healthcare.gov, who provides the plans for you, is either very slow or down at the moment. Please check back again later.
Oops! Server is busy.
Healthcare.gov is taking a bit longer than usual. Please reload this page again or contact one of our agents.
Oops! is not available on this site.If this is not correct, click here to change your zipcode.
Oops! Something went wrong.
Please check back again later or contact one of our agents.
This is the last step. You must click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page
Confirm and Sign
Before submitting your application, please review and verify that you agree with the statements below:
- No one applying for coverage is in jail.
- I will notify the insurer if anything on this application changes. I can do this through the federal marketplace. I understand a change could affect our eligibility for plans and subsidies.
- I give permission to the federal marketplace to access my tax returns for up to 5 years to verify my income for subsidy purposes. I can revoke this permission at anytime.
- I'm signing this application under penalty of perjury, which means I've provided true answers to all of the questions to the best of my knowledge. I know that I may be subject to penalties under federal law if I intentionally provide false or untrue information.
- If anyone on this application enrolls in Medicaid, I'm giving the Medicaid agency our rights to pursue and get any money from other health insurance, legal settlements, or other third parties. I'm also giving to the Medicaid agency rights to pursue and get medical support from a spouse or parent.
- If a child on this application has a parent living outside the home, I know I'll be asked to cooperate with the agency that collects medical support from an absent parent. If I think that cooperating to collect medical support will harm me or my children, I can tell the agency and I may not have to cooperate.
- I acknowledge iHealthAgents as my agent of record and authorize them to submit and sign this application on my behalf.
Thank you for completing your application!
Would you like to pick a password to access this application later?
creating an account allows you to login to edit and track your application progress at any time
Just a moment...
Select your county
Your zip code has multiple counties. Please select the county that you live in.
Questions? Read More Here
Has anyone applying for coverage smoked cigarettes or used any tobacco products in the past 6 months?
The government might pay for some of your health insurance depending on your income. Do you want to see if you qualify?
Size of Household
How many people are in your taxable household?
Estimated Annual Household Income
Please provide an estimate of your adjusted gross annual income to determine whether you qualify for a subsidy that will reduce the cost of your health premium
You and/or your family may qualify for other assistance
We have many affordable plans for you!
You are Qualified!
The government may pay per month for your insurance.
Unable to Complete Subsidy Estimate!
There is a problem calculation your subsidy. You can proceed to view the plans now and check back later to determine your subsidy.
Or you can contact us directly and we will help find the best plan for you.
Search Doctors & Hospitals
Search by the name of your doctor or hospital one at a time
Save your progress
You can save multiple applications, view and edit your information on file